Sunday, August 22, 2010

Huan Zhu Ge Ge/Pearl Princess (New Version) Intro

One of the most popular Chinese drama series is Huan Zhu Ge Ge. Since it came out in 1998, there has been many viewers and fans. All in all, there was three parts to this series.
Huan Zhu Ge Ge I, II

Now, 12 years later, a whole new cast is in the process of filming for the long awaited New Huan Zhu Ge Ge.

New Huan Zhe Ge Ge

They've already started filming around the beginning of summer 2010 and it is expected to come out sometime 2011. The remake is by HuNan TV and will be 30 episodes.

My thoughts:

When I heard that there was going to be a remake of Huan Zhu Ge Ge, I was very excited. For me the original is my all time favorite show. I watch the original when I was attending Middle School. I'm about twice that age now but I still go back to watch the series all over again. I used to collect all the HZGG pictures I can find online and organized them into folders. Unfortunately, old habits die hard and I've started collecting pictures again. Let's cross our fingers and hope this remake will be able to match up to the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment