Saturday, November 6, 2010

Need a new job!!!

So yea due to hiring too many ppl in the customer service department, me, being the least experience gets a kick on the ass and fired in the spot on Thursday night right at 6:00pm. All they told me was".... I'm sorry to say this but, your services will be terminated as of tonight. Our company is going through some changes and we decided to allocate some of our expenses. " YEAH RIGHT!!!! I started the job at 9/27 and it was 'terminated' on 10/28.

I guess I kinda saw it coming because I never had much to do since I got started and when they hired one more person...I knew one of us had to go. The management is really gay there, but the people working there are relatively cool. They told  me the turnover rate was very high and they've seen many come and go within weeks and months. Those who had work there are either very new(months) or very old (years).

On Friday, I contacted the job agency I've worked with and the person there didn't seem too enthusiastic to help me. Apparently, asking for $30,000  annually is just too much I guess.  I've gone outta state to let loose of this upsetting fact and thanks to a friend, it really helped. So Once again, my job search has just resumed!

No comments:

Post a Comment